What is a Lead?
A lead is a person who has indicated interest in your company’s product or service in some way, shape, or form. As a lead, you’d hear from a business or organisation with which you’ve already opened communication … instead of getting a random cold call from someone who purchased your contact information.
For example, maybe you took an online survey to learn more about how to take care of your car. If you received an email from the auto company that had hosted the survey on their website about how they could help you take care of your car, it’d be far less intrusive and irrelevant than if they’d just called you out of the blue with no knowledge of whether you even cared about car maintenance, right?
And from a business perspective, the information the auto company collected about you from your survey responses, helps them to personalise their communication with you.
What is Lead Generation?
Lead Generation is the process of attracting and converting strangers and prospects into someone or something that has indicated interest in your company’s product or service.
Whenever someone outside the marketing world asks us what we do here at LeadsForAfrica, we can’t simply say, “We create the content for lead generation.” It’d be totally lost on them, and we would get some really confused looks. So instead, we say, “At LeadsForAfrica we work on finding unique ways to attract people to your business. We want to provide them with enough goodies to get them naturally interested in your company so that they eventually warm up to your brand enough to want to hear from you!”
That usually resonates better, and that’s exactly what lead generation is: It’s a way of warming up potential customers to your business and getting them on the path to eventually eventually become paying customers.
Why do you need Lead Generation?
When a stranger initiates a relationship with you by showing an organic interest in your business, the transition from stranger to customer is much more natural.
Lead Generation falls within the second stage of the inbound marketing methodology. It occurs after you’ve attracted an audience and are ready to convert those visitors into leads for your sales team.
As you can see in the diagram below, generating leads is a fundamental point in an individual’s journey to becoming a delighted customer.
At LeadsForAfrica we render the
following services using a variety of
At LeadsForAfrica we render the following services using a variety of platforms:
Target Market Research
We identify ways in which to target prospects through correct research, focusing on your demographics value proposition, competitors and more.
Campaign Setup & Maintenance
We create a coordinated marketing effort to reinforce or assist with a business goal, using one or more social media platforms.
Common goals for a Social Media Campaign include:
- Getting feedback from users
- Building email marketing lists
- Increasing website traffic
- Improving overall brand engagement
- Directly driving sales
Landing Page Management
We build high converting landing pages and set up hosting and domain URLs.
A landing page is a great way to drive traffic, improve your SEO and build your brand. Approximately 68% of B2B businesses use landing pages to generate leads for future conversion.
Landing pages lead customers to a specific product, service or offer and encourage them to take action.
While networks like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Network Display and Google Ad Word each offer a unique set of benefits, engaging your audience across multiple platforms won’t necessarily render results for your business. LeadsForAfrica will help you to be strategic about where you spend your resources.
Rather than misallocating your time across multiple networks, we focus on finding the best social media platforms—those that complement your business’s needs—and make the most of the benefits those specific platforms have to offer.
Ad Design & Copywriting
We create different layouts, font styles, images, and copywriting styles to appeal to different audiences.
Copywriting is not about the company, it’s about the consumers’ view of the company.
Good Ad Design and Copywriting give consumers a peek into a brand and let businesses show them why they’re worth the consumer’s time.
We set up a scheduling system so that clients can immediately schedule an appointment in your calendar, preventing booking delays and freeing up your time.
In the commercial world the importance of retaining existing customers and expanding business is paramount.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) helps businesses to gain an insight into the behaviour of their customers and modify their business’ operations to ensure that customers are served in the best possible way.
Does Your Business Qualify?
Let LeadsForAfrica help your Business to Grow
LeadsForAfrica is great for many businesses, but let’s make sure the LeadsForAfrica method will work for you.
Click the link below to apply for your FREE Business Lead Generation Audit.
Once we receive your detail, we will contact you to arrange a Strategy Call.
When will LeadsForAfrica WORK for your business?
If the answer is YES to any of the following, we are probably a good fit for you:
- Do you want to work with a focused Marketing Agency that is not too big to care for your business and that will involve you in the planning and execution of your marketing campaigns?
- Do you know that it is time for your company to have a managed, purpose-driven marketing campaign but you lack the skill to set up and manage an online lead generation campaign?
- Is time an issue for you? Do you need to focus on running your business and have no time left to think about marketing and selling, let alone doing it?
- Do you hate marketing? Did you start your business because you wanted to deliver better products or services, or because you wanted more freedom – but none of the above have much to do with marketing skills?
- Do you want to get new, high quality leads every month for your small or medium sized business and improve your sales?
When will LeadsForAfrica NOT WORK for your business?
If the answer is YES to any of the following, we are probably not a good fit for you:
- Are you looking for a “Quick Fix” marketing solution or do you want to promote a short term project? Our campaigns have a minimum 6 month timeline.
- Can your business only handle a limited number of new clients?
- Are you starting a new business, with no clear sales goals or no budget to invest in an online lead generation plan?
- Is your business in serious financial trouble and you need a solution that requires zero investment to try ‘fix’ the situation? Our campaigns start from $1000 / R10 000 per month.
- Is your business model based on lots of low value sales, with no long term customer value?
How does LeadsForAfrica find more Clients for Our Clients?
At LeadsForAfrica we have a passion for small and medium size businesses, and we have made it our mission to understand how to help businesses like yours succeed! Most social media agencies focus on generic marketing, but LeadsForAfrica specialises in ONE THING and ONE THING ONLY – finding you more leads and customers. Our approach is unique and different in that we believe in measurable return on investment. Our lead generation campaigns are highly focused, directly measurable, and very profitable.
Meet Willie Koen
Willie Koen is the owner and founder of High Point Marketing, the parent company of LeadsForAfrica.
Coming from a Legal background, Willie entered the field of Marketing in 2005. Over the last decade Willie founded several start-ups, most of which he sold after they became profitable, fully functional enterprises.
Since 2011 Willie’s main business focus was on helping small and medium size businesses to improve branding and get more clients. In keeping up with global trends, Willie realised that traditional means of marketing such as billboards, street pole ads, electronic screens, pamphlets and newspaper ads were seriously losing their effectiveness and making way for the much more powerful platform of Digital Marketing.
Based on this, Willie qualified himself further in the field of Digital Marketing to ensure the highest level of added value to his clients.
Willie’s qualifications include the following:
- B.Comm. Degree (University of Johannesburg)
- LL.B. Degree (University of Johannesburg)
- Diploma in Social Media Marketing (Shaw Academy)
- Diploma in Digital Marketing (Shaw Academy)
- Advanced Diploma in Social Media Marketing (Shaw Academy)
- Digital Agency Fast Track Apprentice Program (Elite. Inc)
At LeadsForAfrica Willie joins forces with his TEAM of qualified graphic designers, copy writers and online marketing specialists to ensure that every client gets dedicated and focused attention.
Some of our Satisfied Clients: